○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Game Alert: Not a PlayStation Move Game...

With that new console that I just got, I really have to wait to get the PlayStation Move that just hit the market today. This latest induction into my Game Library is actually something that I found online and I just couldn't resist the price. Alan Wake: Limited  Collector's Edition is being sold for $39.99 at Amazon.com at this time. I don't know how long this will last but if you are interested in getting the game at that low price, please click here. I paid much less than that for the game thanks to the discount codes from past dealings . The outer packaging is awesome: inside the cardboard sleeve is a fake book where the game disc and the extra contents are stored in. This limited edition release includes a free downlodable content for the game, avatar/theme goodies, a 144-page book entitled "The Alan Wake Files", a soundtrack CD, and a documentary video. I am disappointed however that the actual game disc is placed inside a generic DVD case instead of the cool metal case that we have come to expect from these special releases. Alan Wake is a survival horror game about a writer where you use light to destroy your enemies. I doesn't look as scary as say a Silent Hill game but we'll see soon enough when I am actually playing it.

Why Alan Wake and not Stephen King? Oh wait... King doesn't have that leading man look.

No comments: