○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shantae on Steam?

I would never have guessed it but here we go again, another glorious game being released on Steam. This time it's Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut - a game that I always wanted to get on the Nintendo DS and a game that I would never touch on the iOS version because of poor controls. I feel so happy now that I have waited this long to get this game, as if my entire being knew that this ultimate version was coming! It looks like developer WayForward is very committed to Steam because this is no mere sloppy port as it is fully Steampowered (achievements, trading cards, etc.). Can you imagine them re-releasing their past games that are still missing from Steam? It's definitely possible. Support them by getting this game immediately! Bring on Contra 4!

Steam is always full of fun surprises. Best place to game, ever!

No comments: