○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NXE Tomorrow!

I am very excited about the "New X-Box Experience" free update that will take place in less than a day to all X-Box 360 owners. I will be posting my impression of the console's new features tomorrow. Hopefully, the transition is going to be a smooth one the fact that the X-Box Live service has been nothing but glitchy - sudden disconnects and freezes - over the last several days. Perhaps the most enjoyable thing with this update is the fact that those who used to make fun of the Nintendo Wii's Miis will now know that they are nothing but a bunch of sour, hyprocritical gamists!


The X-Box 360's Miis. Aren't they uhm... Cute?
I prefer Sony's mature look for PSN Home but it's probably never coming out... Ever!

No comments: