○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Games Alert!

I picked up PlayStation 3's Motor Storm: Pacific Rift and Midnight Club: Los Angeles yesterday. Early impressions on the play from hard drive feature that will be released later this month for the X-Box 360 revealed no real improvements on the loading time thus my decision to pick up the PS3 version of the new Midnight Club - it is supposed to be better graphically than the X-Box 360 version. The demo was not available for me to download on both consoles, so I am unable to confirm or deny that claim.


What can I say? I do love my racing games.
I did wonder if I should have picked up Pure instead.

No comments: