○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Games Played 11/12/2008



RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Parasite Eve (1998)
Developer: Squaresoft
Platform: PlayStation
Date of Purchase: 11/21/1998


A bad date night for detective Aya Brea.

This game will forever hold a special place in my heart because it came to me as a birthday gift from a very important person in my life. The game itself is nice even though it is a tad short. Squaresoft was heavily influenced by the Resident Evil games, which resulted in this game's marriage of role playing game and survival horror. The mitochondria-annihilating-humanity storyline is not as far-fetched as it sounds and the game has that classic detective story feel to it, only with a heavy dose of sci-fi added to the mix. They are not a lot of rpgs out there that takes place in a realistic modern setting, which makes this game very unique.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: