○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Games Alert!

From my past experience, players on the PlayStation 3 online games are normally quieter than those found on X-Box Live. I am not sure if this is because they don't want to use the wired USB headset from the PlayStation 2 era or if they are just uhm, more selective when it comes to communication compared to the more aggressive community on X-Box Live. Now that I have LittleBigPlanet and I know that I will be spending a lot of time online with it, I decided to become part of the solution to make the PSN Network a more lively place by picking up the fancy new Bluetooth headset by Sony. Though it's catered towards the PlayStation 3 console, this headset can also be used on other Bluetooth compatible devices. I also got Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia yesterday and it is definitely an exciting departure from past Castlevania games. In addition, I downloaded Alien Crush Returns on the Nintendo Wii - it's a fun pinball game but it's a bit disappointing when viewed as a sequel to the original masterpiece.


The headset is a bit bulky but cool looking but you know what's cooler?
Ecclesia's exquisite cover art!

No comments: