○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 17, 2008

New PSN Portable ID

I received this email from Sony today, which informed me that I now have access to the PSN Portable ID that I could post on forums, networking sites such as the ever-popular myspace, and other web locations of choice.


Yeah! Let's link up!

The portable ID looks really cute. Unfortunately, if you click on the portable ID, you are taken to the explanation page instead of the profile page of the gamer in question. So it's not fully ready yet so this special access feels less special than it actually is.


That's not my profile page. Oh well.

No comments: