○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bad Purchase Bonus: Harvest Moon - Tree of Tranquility

Natsume recently discovered several old wooden boxes that contain a huge supply of the cow plushes they pushed out with the Nintendo GameCube's Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland. Thinking that people may have forgotten about the free gift that was included with the much older game, they are going to include these cute cows with the purchase of the new Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility on the Nintendo Wii. I was waiting for the dog plush so, no thank you. Way to go cheap, Natsume.


A cow plush as a free gift? Oh how exciting!


It's everywhere and it's going to be a hit!


Wait a minute... I already have one at home!

No comments: