○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Enough Fakery!

As if the Nintendo DS in itself is not cute and successful enough, the recent "I Play for Me" campaign is just pushing things a little too far. I mean, seriously... Who cares about celebrities playing a Nintendo DS? It's like Nintendo is happily announcing to the world that the Nintendo DS is "good enough" to be played by famous people who supposedly have a discriminating taste in video games. Please Nintendo... Stop this madness!


Yeah right. You play for Nintendo and your continual exposure in the industry!
And Liv looks like a starving vampire here.


Who cares? Shouldn't you be writing a country song about a cheating boyfriend?
How come Ruben Studdard is not offered the same marketing ploy?

No comments: