○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

LIVE from the Game Room


This video auto plays whenever Loner Gamer Alex is gaming in the Game Room.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aged Conan

My curiosity got the best of me today. I picked up Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures for the PC after reading the upcoming updates to the game's PVP system. My interest in Everquest II seems to be waning a bit but I do want to have one MMO to play alongside my other games so I thought it wouldn't hurt to see what AoC could offer me. After around 2 hours of installation and patch update, I created my Dark Templar character. So far, the game runs incredibly smooth at the highest settings - let's see how that's going to hold up after I get to a more populated area. This game is gorgeous - definitely the best looking MMO to date. More to come soon!


Hmmm... Me love blood.


To describe the graphics as anything less than gorgeous would be an understatement.

No comments: