○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aged Conan

My curiosity got the best of me today. I picked up Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures for the PC after reading the upcoming updates to the game's PVP system. My interest in Everquest II seems to be waning a bit but I do want to have one MMO to play alongside my other games so I thought it wouldn't hurt to see what AoC could offer me. After around 2 hours of installation and patch update, I created my Dark Templar character. So far, the game runs incredibly smooth at the highest settings - let's see how that's going to hold up after I get to a more populated area. This game is gorgeous - definitely the best looking MMO to date. More to come soon!


Hmmm... Me love blood.


To describe the graphics as anything less than gorgeous would be an understatement.

No comments: