○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Less Fat, Less Soul

A milestone happened yesterday with Yourself!Fitness. After about 2 months in, I was finally able to see actual weight loss alongside the continual weight shift. On the last physical challenge, Maya finally recommended me to focus on general "Cardio" goal versus the "Weight Lost" goal I had been working on. The difference is that the brutal full-cardio session will not be included in the workout rotation anymore: yes, the full-cardio work out in the Weight Loss focus is brutal enough to make a grown man cry.


I'll do it Maya, as long as it doesn't send me back to "Weight Loss" focus again...

In other news, I have never seen so much X-Box Live Rep abuse in my life until I played online Soul Calibur IV yesterday. I have beaten so many people in the online matches of Virtua Fighter 5 and people just walked away from the battles with their dignities intact. Since the Soul Calibur series is like McDonald's to Virtua Fighter being a fine dining restaurant, it attracts a lot of extremely immature people to play it. I get the typical "try playing fair" messages after winning a battle followed by a bad Rep evaluation. If there is something that Microsoft needs to do with the X-Box 360 at the moment, it is to fix this broken Rep system. Perhaps removing it would be the best thing to do while keeping the "avoid player" function as it stands. The Rep system is made worse by the fact that when people do not rate you at all, it will not count towards the positive percentage even though it is clearly stated otherwise on the dashboard. I guess I can expect to gain more bad vibes from winning more battles with my Setsuka-built custom character. I should expect to see a 1 star on my gamercard soon.


Okay, the "Quit Early" I can understand because on RARE occasions my internet connection dropped but I don't think it happened THAT often. "Unsporting"? I guess it is unsporting to win a competitive game?
46% avoid rate? 46% of the thousands of people I met online?

No comments: