○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV Decision

I made up my mind and picked up the X-Box 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV yesterday. In the end, the exclusive content downloads in the foreseeable future was a good enough reason for me to sacrifice a little bit of better load time and graphical performance. I don't understand why developers are being lazy about providing an optional ability to upload game data into the X-Box 360 HDD for those who own it. They are using the 360s multiple SKUs as an excuse rather than focusing on a solution to provide the most optimal gaming experience on the system. Shame on them.


The 360 version wins this round.

No comments: