○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Strike a Pose!

Tomonobu Itagaki, the man behind the Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden series, is one vain fellow. That sense of vanity oozes into his game creations in a good way mostly... Here's an example when it is not. In celebration of the upcoming Ninja Gaiden II for the X-Box 360, gamers can start wasting their money by purchasing "FIERCE" theme pack and gamer pics on Live! That's right... They are... FIERCE! No longer would that term be uttered exclusively by ultra-feminine men or supermodels, their entourage, and their fans. I don't know. I would be quick to describe Ryu Hayabusa as "smooth" before I would ever call him "fierce"... And shouldn't theme packs and gamer pics be free with the $59.99 we mostly pay for a game?


Is there anything better than a fierce ninja?

No comments: