○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Steam Music Is Here

Steam Music is now available with today's public beta client push and it basically turns your Steam client into a music organizer and music player. Sadly, it doesn't support WMA at this time so I can't access a lot of the music that I ripped into my hard drive from my CD collection. Which is a shame, because I definitely would just use Steam to play my music, but of course, not while I am playing my games. Still, I know a lot of players who love listening to additional music outside of the games that they play and this new implementation makes that a slightly easier process because the music option is in the Steam overlay.

It's a bit buggy but you can access your favorite songs directly from Steam!

No comments: