○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, May 2, 2014

Steam Rules All... Dynasty Warriors Edition!

Remember early last month when I almost inducted Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for the PlayStation 4 but opted for Skylanders Swap Force instead? Well, apparently just 7 days after I discovered that the Personal Computer version of the game is being released in Japan in May 2014, Tecmo Koei announced that it will also be coming to both US and EU this month! It will immediately be a part of my Steam library as soon as it's out:

How could I have missed this important announcement?

Wow! Just wow! With even the PS4 version of this game struggling to provide a smooth 60 frames per second gameplay, I sure hope that this port will finally provide us Dynasty Warriors fans with such orgasmic deliciousness that we all know the PC platform can provide. Tecmo Koei has definitely seen the light and you know that when they can, they will release more games on the PC. Please make sure to support the crap out of this game when it comes out to continue to show them that the PC gamers are their primary target audience. And you know that any game that they publish for the PlayStation 4 and X-Box One should easily get a PC version but I am hopeful that they will revisit their past titles and work to get those ported to Steam for some huge profit.

No comments: