○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, May 2, 2014

Xillia 2: Higher and Higher

When the "Collector's Edition" of Tales of Xillia was released last year, it retailed at a crazy $99.99 price. Then jus recently, Namco Bandai Games up the ante by offering the "Collector's Edition" of Dark Souls II for the consoles for $119.99. Thanks to you, fellow fanatics, they have now have the confidence to offer you the "Collector's Edition" of the upcoming Tales of Xillia 2 for $129.99! We all know where this is going. Eventually, you will see one of these special releases by them priced at $200. And the scary thing about it? The crazies will still get them!


The Amazon.com pre-order page. It's not like I can use that figurine on my Portal of Power...

As I have mentioned many times in the past, it is not okay to pay that standard $59.99 for a new game to begin with but the blame is on the consumers who keep empowering these developers/publishers to keep charging higher and higher prices. Of course they would hike up the price if people continue buying because I would do the same thing they are doing to get myself filthy rich. I can see why a lot of developers hate direct digital distribution because they surely gain even more money by selling something so cheap to make at that crazy price.

No comments: