○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, September 27, 2010

Slight Game Room Renovation

I was cleaning up the garage over the weekend and I found an old computer rack that fit into my Game Room perfectly. With this structure now occupying the right hand side of the room, I am finally able to take my original X-Box console out of the entertainment center. I really like the idea of seeing my consoles out in the open but I still wouldn't be able to fit all of them on the computer rack because of potential wire clutter and the short reach of the old cabled controllers. I am surprised that I am still left with a lot of empty spaces on the rack. Though that is promising prospect for future spatial need, I am sure that I will find decorative gaming materials to fill up the area pretty soon.

The small media cabinet has been moved to the back of the room.

I have forgotten how sexy the original X-Box looks
since it had been confined inside a small and dark space all this time.

No comments: