○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Game Alert: Move without the Move

I couldn't afford to get the PlayStation Move controller ($49.99) and a Move game ($39.99) at the same time so instead of waiting to get them both together, I thought I would just pick them up separately. I was very tempted to get Phantasy Star Portable 2 that was just released on the PlayStation Portable but then that would further push my Move agenda behind. I was going to go for the controller first but since they ran out of it - which I think is a lie because the store is trying to sell that stupid $99 Move bundle that comes with Sports Champion + the PlayStation Eye Camera + the Move controller - I picked up a software instead. So my first Move game is EyePet and I have been drooling over this virtual pet simulator ever since its release in Europe. With this North American release, the game now mandates the use of the Move, which is unfortunate because I will not be able to play it until I get the controller: Sony could have given us the option to play the game with the DualShock controller. I hope I could pick up the controller soon. In the meantime though, I guess I could gloat over the colorful cover and smell the freshness of the instruction manual.

Not the cutest pet ever... At least you can make it wear cute outfits.

No comments: