○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 28, 2008

Games Played 11/16/2008

Battle Fantasia - X-Box 360
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - NDS
Culdcept Saga - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 Arcade Classic - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Services (2000)
Developer: Capcom Co., Ltd.
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Purchase Date: 07/11/2001


Yes Backbone Entertainment, you messed up big time.

If you have read my review of the recently released Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, you know that I was utterly disappointed by the lazy job Backbone Entertainment did on that game's arcade mode. Though this Dreamcast version lacks the high definition graphics in HD Remix, it is the best version of the game you can own because the arcade mode is not neutered. In Japan, the game can even be played online! I am thankful for HD Remix's online mode but I am reminded of how much better it could have been as I was playing this far superior version of the game.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: