○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 2, 2023

I Want a Good Start to 2023

I have been working hard to complete my maybe temporary Game Room, but it has been a struggle. The real problem here for me is that I wanted to cram everything into this space yet, I can already see that it's not possible to do that. My physical Personal Computer boxes will not be able to make it. I cannot prioritize their placement in the Game Room since they would occupy too much space being the biggest, bulkiest form of physical game packaging to ever exist. This means that they will stay boxed and stored somewhere else in the house, which is certainly not preferable to me.

I want the ultimate Game Room, even for a brief moment in my life.

Here's the deal. If I were to stay here permanently, the cool thing is that I would be able to commit two rooms for gaming. The unfortunate thing is that these rooms are not adjacent to each other. As a matter of fact, they are on the opposite side of the house. Not only that, the second room is a no wi-fi zone, which of course can easily be remedied with an extender. I like the idea of having an active Game Room and a gaming storage room. It's reminiscent of Game Room Ver. 2.0, only with a much bigger space for storage. I am also thinking of making the storage room my Board Game Room and this is why it's important for me to get Internet access to that space, so that I can stream from it. I can't start working on the storage room yet because I am still in limbo. Unfortunately, there are things that are beyond my control affecting my situation. My goal right now is to just get back to some sort of normalcy when it comes to my gaming existence. I want to be able to complete this Game Room by the end of the week and I am getting there slowly but surely. I know that it's possible that all of this work will be for naught, but actually, I really don't mind. Both the process of packing up my gaming stuff and the process of unpacking them brought a strange sort of joy to me. It's leaving them all boxed up and away from me that was hurting me deep inside. So, it's better this way. I hope that 2023 will be good to me, and I wish for the same for you.

No comments: