○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Game Room Overkill?

Is there even such a thing? Game Room Ver. 4.1 is almost complete - I better just finish it in case I have to close it all down - and what better way to add to the finishing touches than to place a 34" LG ultra-widescreen, curved monitor on my gaming table, right? As if the room is not already crowded enough?!

It's hooked up to my streaming Personal Computer and functions primarily to monitor OBS.

Actually, this is just a temporary housing for the monitor. It would be so silly to have this thing in here and not use it for gaming purposes since I have never game in native 21:9 before. The monitor has a refresh rate of 160-Hz plus AMD FreeSync Premium support, whatever that means. I have also never run my PC games higher than 60fps so, could be cool but all of this at the cost of a lower vertical resolution of 1440p. This monitor will be moved to the office eventually here, or wherever I may be heading to. It is definitely an overkill as far as office/work monitor goes but sometimes you get what you get. I do like the idea of it though, the whole fancy dual large screen setup in the Game Room but been there, done that.

The work usually involves two monitors to make things convenient, so why not use one ultra-widescreen?

No comments: