○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My First HotS Hero Skin

I have been playing Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta for a little over a month now and it's been a total blast. Today, the game received a new Battleground as well as many other improvements but the most impressive for me is the overhaul to the in-game menus that are now looking really slick. Then I noticed that Azmodan's AzGul'dan skin was on sale. Though Azmodan is my favorite villain in Diablo III, he's not necessary my favorite hero to play. Still, this skin looks pretty darn cool and the price of under $4 was just right.

Give them a pair of giant horns and they will immediately look epic.

No comments: