○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Into the Storm! A HotS Story

I was broadcasting League of Legends on my Twitch channel today and I got into a conversation in regards to Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm that is currently in closed beta on the Personal Computer. I had been watching the game being played on Twitch and I was explaining to my channel moderator that I love HotS' focus on teamwork - the fact that everyone levels up as a team and that kill confirms on champions are awarded as a team instead of the person who hit the enemy champion last. Both of us were convinced that the game is definitely worth the $39.99 Founder's Pack to gain access to the beta but then when my moderator opened up his Battle.net client, he saw that he was able to install the game. I then checked my Battle.net account online and saw that I have access to the game myself! I don't remember receiving an email from Blizzy to confirm my access to the game and neither did my mod. So it is possible that I have had access to this game for a while without knowing it. We of course immediately downloaded the game and played it. It was glorious. I am definitely in love with Blizzy's take on the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena genre. I can tell you that based on what I have played so far, this game is a lot more fun than LoL and Dota 2. I will even say that if you are interested in playing the game, it is worth buying that $39.99 founder pack just to access the game!

A nice little gift but I wished they'd be more generous and grant all the Diablo heroes.

No comments: