○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Final Alistair Fantasy

There is no doubt about it. The character Alistair from the original Dragon Age: Origins is definitely one of the hottest male characters ever in a video game and that is not even because his looks but because of his infectious goofy personality. I fell in love with him while playing in Dragon Age: Inquisition and I even got weak in the knees at the sighting of him in Dragon Age: Inquisition. BioWare apparently knew that many people would do anything to be able to fulfill their Alistair dreams in the physical realm thus they will be selling a figurine of the character to be released sometime in the third quarter of this year:

Imagine him physically staring at you in the comfort of your own bedroom. Oh yes.

Complete with removable accessories and *oh my* exchangeable hands as well as *gulp* 25 points of articulations, ooh la la, this 12.5 inches tall figurine is a must have for all Alistair lovers. You can pre-order the darn thing from The BioWare Store. I personally would rather have his figurine modeled after how he looked like in Origins because it was in that game where my heart was stolen. Still, I really don't mind the way he looks in Inquisition even though the emotional connection is not as strong in comparison. That $150 price point however will ensure that I will not be touching this figurine in my lifetime.

No comments: