○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Ultimate Achievement Wonderland

Every morning around 10, I always make the effort to check out the game being featured on Steam's Daily Special. Today's offering is another rogue-like game in a sea of what seems to be billions called Tales of Maj'Eyal. This 2012 game looks quite simplistic but apparently so well-loved by the community with its "Overwhelmingly Positive" player reviews. I was like, oh it's cheap enough and it looks fun so why not? Then, I kept scrolling down the page and saw this:

Unholy black hole of galaxy...

Yes, 1386 Steam Achievements. Developer DarkGod will make a lot of money from this game today if they haven't done so already. And I thought 260 was more than enough...

No comments: