○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

LIVE from the Game Room


This video auto plays whenever Loner Gamer Alex is gaming in the Game Room.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Irresistible Zombie Discount

Nazi zombies... Who doesn't want to shoot at those right? This is why I just had induct the first two Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army games into my Game Library. The funny thing here of course is that ever since I got those two games while they were on sale via Steam, I had never actually installed and played them. So when I first heard that the series' developer Rebellion was going to release a trilogy of the game, I was a bit bummed out. This trilogy that was just released yesterday includes the "remastered" version of the first two games in addition to the latest entry. Imagine my joy however when I saw that those who own the first two games gets a massive discount for the trilogy.


It's so very generouos. I, of course, couldn't say no to that. Don't you wish that this kind of customer loyalty discount is a common practice of all game developers? Here are my early gameplay of the game from yesterday:

No comments: