○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sexy in Camo

With my husband seemingly more willing to spend time in the Game Room with me, I finally picked up a second Play Station 4 DualShock controller in case he wanted to play something on that platform. The thing is, I do have that habit of getting two controllers for each of my past platforms in that desperate hope that I get to play all of my games with someone eventually along my gaming journey. There is an exception to this however for I just realized that I only have one GameCube controller! I must get another one before they go out of fashion - at least it's good to know that Nintendo is still selling it due to the recent arrival of Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U. Back to the DualShock 4 controller, I almost picked up the Glacier White edition so that I could differentiate between my two controllers but at the last minute, I had a change of heart and went for the Urban Camouflage instead. I am not big into camo-wear but I really like its application on the DualShock 4 since all the other color schemes look a little too plain:

Co-op Skylanders session coming soon? I sure hope so!

No comments: