○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Million Dollar Man Tears

I know I've got problems and I know how deep they are buried within my psyche but I didn't know that they could impact me this way. I was decompressing with a session of Audiosurf 2 Early Access on the Personal Computer this morning and while singing along to Lana Del Rey's Million Dollar Man, it really hit me hard. My voice started breaking not even halfway through and I was crying like a baby at the end of the song. I broadcast whenever I play any of my non-handheld games so I feel lucky that no one was watching my stream at that moment in time. I thought that I had things under control but apparently, that is not the case. I know that I have been using the Audiosurf games as a way to find catharsis and perhaps I finally found that today. I do know that I was in a weaker state of mind these past couple of days but I feel somewhat better after my breakdown. We all have to let it out sometimes I suppose...

It has always been easy to find emotional climax in the game but never to this extent.

No comments: