○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Wedding on Twitch?

Today, I have learned that twitch.tv regretted closing down their justin.tv site. I am not going to make any comments about the wedding itself, but I thought non-gaming contents are not allowed to be streamed on Twitch? If I was one of those banned channel owners who used to broadcast themselves doing things other than gaming using the PlayStation 4's The Playroom, well, I would think that I could win some kind of discriminatory lawsuit because apparently based on this Twitch wedding that was even featured on the landing page of the site, if you are a gamer, you can broadcast whatever non-gaming thing you do on Twitch. If anything though, this just proves to show that when you are some kind of a celebrity, whether in the gaming community or otherwise, you sure can get away with a lot of stuff. And that folks is just the world we live in.

Shouldn't this be on Ustream.tv? I thought twitch.tv was only for gaming?

No comments: