○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Word Game

I was browsing my mailbox this morning and I saw a peculiar looking email from one of my favorite restaurants with the title being It's "Game On" at Mikuni! The gamer in me has always been very strong so the first thing that I thought about was of course, video games! But then it didn't make any sense. Why would Mikuni be hosting any kind of video gaming related events or promotions but I really wanted to believe since it is a Japanese restaurant. Maybe they just installed some arcade machines that patrons can play for free? You know, sushi and video games would be such a deliciously deadly combination for me:

Oh... Football.

No comments: