○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, September 16, 2013

Keep Bringing In the All-Stars!

Today, Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed is being sold at just $4.99 for the next two days on Steam for the Personal Computer. Yes, just $5. One of Sega's absolutely best games for merely $5. I looked around and saw that this game is still being sold for $20 or even more for the consoles. I didn't realize that the PC version was updated once again with a free character and this time it was some Roman warrior from Total War: Rome II. It happened sometime last month apparently. Yeah, it's another weird addition but at this rate, I don't care. Just keep them coming! I hope Sega will continue giving us more free characters with their future big Steam releases. I love this game and I really love my Steam!

Guess which game I will be playing again this week?

No comments: