○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Games Played 08/21/2008

Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2 - X-Box
Galaga Legions - X-Box 360
Guardian Force - SegaSaturn
Ikaruga - X-Box
Too Human - X-Box 360
Yourself!Fitness - X-Box


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Finny the Fish & the Seven Waters (2005)
Developer: Natsume
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 05/24/2005


Finny has a big mouth and though rated E, it's not for the squeamish!

I just can't help it. I like games that have a lot of fish in it. It also doesn't help that Finny is a pretty cute character, making me so drawn to the game. No regrets here since this adventure game ended up being pretty darn fun. The graphics look nice and the eat or be eaten gameplay is quite refreshing. Finny can sometimes get accidentally hooked on a fishing lure and trying to escape from being caught by the fisherman is quite, uh, unique, and a bit disturbing.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: