○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, August 18, 2008

Games Played 08/17/2008

*I'm back to my daily physical punishment... It was hard to start exercising again after being off 4 days. The 6-8 pounds I have lost so far convinced me that it's a daily routine worth keeping.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (2003)
Developer: Sonic Team
Platform: Nintendo GameCube
Purchase Date: 09/27/2003


He may wear a Rooster Suit, but no one calls him Chicken!

After completely abandoning Sonic the Hedgehog to his eventual lurid death, Yuji Naka decided to create a new gaming icon. Sadly, his attempt failed. Miserably. Still obsessed with the spiky-haired look, you get Billy Hatcher who pretty much looks like a boy in a chicken suit. I don't know why Naka didn't go back to the 2D gaming roots after seeing how badly Sonic translated to 3D. There are some Sonic and Nights influences in the game and there are parts that are fun to play. The game always give me a terrible motion sickness because the action is so fast and often times you have to get the character to perform some circular movements with the camera being less accommodating.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: