○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Games Played 08/13/2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed - X-Box 360
Braid - X-Box 360
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360*
Titan Quest - PC

*Welcome back Ikaruga! Spent about 2 hours practicing Chapter 4 last night. That stage is evil!

**I skipped my usual Yourself!Fitness routine yesterday morning because I had a terrible pain on my right shoulder blade. I must have twisted and/or pulled something. Still feeling it this morning. I am going to stop exercising until this gets better.

***Starting tomorrow, I am going to post a "Random Game of the Day" within my Daily Game Log postings. It's basically a way for me to acknowledge the great (and not so great) games sitting around me, to give them a bit of life - a way for me to say that they are a part of me even when they are not being played constantly. This section will have a snippet of information about the featured game and a profile picture of the game itself.

No comments: