○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 21, 2014

Skylanders Trap Team in the Game Room

I got a nice gift from my husband today in the form of the Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack for the PlayStation 4 in addition to a bunch of figurines and accessories for it. I must say that I am very impressed with the Trap Master figurines. They are big, they are bold, and they are very bulky. They are definitely more stylish and certainly much more beautiful than the Swap Force figurines with Trap Master Head Rush being my absolute favorite.

I am ready for more Skylanders action!

Aesthetically perfect. I am in love with this figurine.

I was thinking that if I ever get this game, I was only going to get one Trap Master for each of the 8 elements but since I am very impressed with the ones that I have now, I may end up getting them all. The husband was nice enough to actually get me all of the elemental traps but I know that I still have to get that one Chaos Trap eventually. I already have the included character list poster up on my wall, ready to be filled up with the purchase stickers. I really look forward to play this game, especially since Dragon Age: Inquisition that I am currently playing via Origin ended up being a bit of a disappointment.

I had to remove a couple of old posters to accomplish this.

No comments: