○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nintardy

For quite some time now, I thought that there was something wrong with my Yahoo mail account not properly accepting promotional emails from Nintendo because I always received the Wii Shop Channel News emails late. These emails contain information on the new releases and features of the previously mentioned channel. I never depended on these announcements to begin with so it had never been a big deal though I always thought that it was weird. Today, I took the time to really read the email and I noticed that actually, it is intentionally tardy. Wow. I guess I really do think too highly of Nintendo. What a shame. They should really be announcing the releases for the upcoming Monday instead of releases from the previous Monday!


We have a number of new and exciting stuff for you!
...Wait a minute, this news is 5 days old!

No comments: