○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gamer Alert!

I was about to install Black & White 2 last night when I realized that the first CD was missing. Knowing that I had misplaced it, I decided to look for the disc later. By coincidence, I decided to install The Movies and found that the disc for that game was also missing. I entered a panic mode and I decided that I had to start the search immediately.


Gamer Alert!

I knew that I must have placed the disc inside another game's case because I usually would do that whenever I play multiple games in one sitting. I would take a disc out of the PC/console then place that recently removed disc into the case of the game I just started playing. This action would always resolve itself because by the time I have to put them all away, I would notice that the discs are sitting in the wrong cases... until now.

Because of my poly-gamist nature, I knew that finding these two discs was going to take a lot of work so I planned it out logically. I started by checking X-Box 360 games cases. That didn't yield any result. Then I decided to check my music CD cases. After that, I went to bed frustrated. Today, I started with my PlayStation 3 collection. At that point, I became very nervous. I wouldn't want to do that search with my PlayStation 2 games because of the sheer number at hand. I kept telling myself that it must be somewhere inside one of my PC game boxes. So I attacked those next. Half-way through, a find:


Didn't even noticed that I have left the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 disc inside
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth box.


Not what I was looking for, but I took it as a good omen. About an hour and a half later, I still didn't find anything. I started checking my DVD cases when I saw several forgotten large game boxes hiding in one corner of my closet. I search through them right away. They weren't in SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition box. They also weren't in the LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II Collector's Edition box. I tried to keep a positive attitude as I slowly opened the Warcraft III Battle Chest box:


They were both in there, sitting on top of the proper disc!

Wow. This is the reason why I do my best to put things back to where they belong and keep everything organized at all times. Then it came to me: I recently quit World of Warcraft completely. This must be caused by a voodoo curse placed by Blizzard. Sorry Blizzy but no means no.

No comments: