○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, May 15, 2008

New PC Project

I have recently asked a friend to assist me in revamping my gaming PC. Hopefully this project will be completed sometime this weekend or next week. The current one I have is equipped with an old ATI Radeon X850 Platinum Edition on AGP and my motherboard doesn't have PCI-Express. My PC runs Windows XP, has 2GB of RAM, and a Pentium 4 3.00 GHz processor. This time around, I am going with Nvidia instead of AMD/ATI and I have already purchased the graphics card. I will post the new specs once everything is complete.


I want this to last me at least 5 long years...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna upgrade my gpu from 8800gts 320mb (is the one i have now) to another more powerfull. You recomend me the 260gtx or yours?

Loner Gamer said...

My 9800GTX is still doing pretty well these days where I can run all modern games with ease. The only game I have encountered so far that really gave the card a real workout was Resident Evil 5. That being said, I would probably go for something like the GTX 295.