○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Game Room Ver. 4.1 Is Complete

It finally happened! For a while there, I thought that I'd end up having to pack everything away again before I could finish this project. I am so happy right now, but I am also a bit exhausted because I used up everything I had in me to complete this during the final stretch. The Game Room feels so peaceful and organized, though it is not even close to being perfect. That would involve moving some things to the storage room and I am unable to do that right now even if I wanted to. Still, I feel accomplished and now, I can game in peace.

It's Virtual Reality ready as well!

Looking even better than the previous iteration.

I'll do a walkthrough video of the room and post it on my YouTube channel soon.
Update Note 02/05/2023: It's up!

This is where I sit whether gaming on the personal computer or a console.

No comments: