○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Honey, I'm a Skylanders Addict

Did I make the right choice when I decided on getting Skylanders Swap Force for the PlayStation 4? Maybe I did, because you know... As much as I tried to pace myself with the figurine intake after the last slip up, especially the fact that the spouse got me to a running start to begin my venture into the game, this happened to me tonight while I was out and about with the spouse:

The spouse finds it funny that I am now into "children's toys".

As I was sitting down in the Game Room opening up my new figurines, it hit me. When I was little, I used to collect action figures. I remember now that I used to enjoy those from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series but of course, that interest dissipated once I was introduced to video gaming. Perhaps this is the reason why I find it alluring to own these Skylanders figurines. Apparently, there is still a part of me that finds much joy and fulfillment from them. Perhaps getting myself involved with these Skylanders is not a mistake after all. I am beginning to think this whole thing has a deeper significance in my life at a subconscious level.

No comments: