○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nintendo Zone: Eguchi's Twilight

With the recent Mii induction to my Nintendo 3DS, my desire for more of them lead me to look for the nearest Nintendo Zone locations to experience the StreetPass Relay function for the system that was introduced sometime last year for the very first time. I didn't know that finding these locations is actually quite easy thank to the locator provided by Nintendo and I believe I have found the most convenient spot for me to go to. No, I am not going to a Starbucks by the way, which pretty much dominated the list. I better hurry to the location too because I can't say no to a current promotion featuring a pair of gold pants!

That face will generate nightmares but those pants... look so soft!

No comments: