○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 6, 2014

My Server Was a 3DSer?

The spouse and I went to Chili's this evening for dinner and since it's winter time and I am forced to wear my leather jacket, I decided to take my Nintendo 3DS with me inside the inner pocket. I have not taken the handheld outside of the house for a very long time. When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised by a new arrival in the Mii Plaza. Immediately, I noticed something very familiar about the Mii so I showed it to the spouse who confirmed my suspicion: It was the Mii of our server! I was expecting some random Miis from the other patrons but this? It is certainly a unique find.

I bet she gets a lot of Miis every single day!

No comments: