○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nintendo: Why Did You Buy Digital?

I was filling out the Club Nintendo registration survey for the digital version of Pikmin 3 earlier and I stumbled upon this really funny section in which Nintendo is trying to figure out the reasons behind people's digital download purchases. They should know already that digital distribution is the definite future of gaming but my feeling is that they are doing this to find ammunitions to convince those who don't buy digital to switch sides. Perhaps by me posting this, physical disc nuts can rethink their lives a little bit too. I do think it's admirable that unlike Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo is at least trying to be a part of the digital download future alongside Origin and Steam. I want to fill up my 2TB hard drive, Nintendo!

Those are pretty smart reasons to get into digital distribution for sure.

No comments: