○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, January 9, 2014

LoL: One More Champion to Go!

I have been working so hard farming my Influence Points in League of Legends for the Personal Computer and now the day has finally arrived! I am only one champion away from having access to all of the champions in the game! That is, until Riot Games releases more champions for the game. My goal is to have Jayce unlocked sometime next week and if I keep playing the game at my regular pace, I should be able to complete that task easily. Once Jayce is unlocked, I should be able to easily unlock future champions using Influence Points and I will always have access to all the champions continuously.

The final piece of the puzzle.


Update Note: 01/20/2014 - I have finally unlocked Jayce today and I now have every single champions in LoL. Other than the champions bundled with the retail release of the game, I am also proud to say that I have unlocked everything using only Influence Points accrued by merely playing the game! It only took... well, close to three years but since this game can never get boring, that was fine with me and it was definitely worth the time! Now when Riot is going to be releasing new champions, I will always be able to get that champion unlock quickly enough and I will always be up to date with my 100% champion roster!

No comments: