○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Bing AI Chat Talking About... Me?

Okay, so it looks like the new Bing AI Chat is finally available to me and of course I didn't waste any time to ask it about... me, of course. Here are some of the responses. I was laughing and chocking on my phlegm as I was capturing these screenshots - I am sick at the moment. Enjoy!

Who knew that Steam Replay was a "challenge".

Well, I do have a Patreon.

I like the part about horror games.
The AI assumed this from of my popular old Alien: Isolation videos.

Dang, the AI got a bit snappy in my defense. I'm flattered.

No comments: