○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Game Room Ver. 4.0 Showcase

I just realized that I have never showed the "completed" Game Room Ver. 4.0 ever since I made mention of it last year. This is partly due to the fact that I wasn't - and still am not - sure of the duration of my stay at my current location. For all I know, I might be moving again next month! Uncertainty can really eat at you and it had a feast on me for a long while until I decided that I would just do the best I could with my situation. So I decked out my latest Game Room to the best of my ability and the video below is the result of all of that hard work! Hope you enjoy the tour and sorry for the very long delay!


No comments: