○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 23, 2022

The Steam Awards 2022 Votes

Three of my nominees made it to the voting round for The Steam Awards 2022 and they are No Man's Sky for the "Labor of Love" category, and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ for "Best Soundtrack". Vampire Survivor was my nominee for the "Sit Back and Relax" category but apparently more people considered it as a "Best Game on the Go" candidate - apparently, people have that minimum of 30 minutes required to properly play this game while on the go? Right. I find it funny that even though when nominating titles, a game can only occupy one category. Meanwhile, in the actual list of nominees to vote for, a game can appear multiple times on the list. Here are my votes though. Just to make it clear, I would never vote for Elden Ring to win game of the year. That title truly belongs to Immortality. But of course, I am only limited to the options presented. Anyway, the winners will be announced on January 3rd next year.











No comments: