○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 21, 2022

PlayStation 5: I'm Having a Move Party

Of course, now that I am inching closer to moving to my new home, guess who has decided to join my Game Library? It's Sony's PlayStation 5 of course, which is the inbred, test tube baby of one Mark Cerny. Thank you, babe, for making this all possible. Since all of my PlayStation 4 games are already packed away, I will only be able to play my PS4 digital games without redownloading them since my PS4 external hard drive is still lazing about in my entertainment center. Let's be real now, there are hardly any games out that I want to play on the console so it's pretty much just going to take up the PS4's place as that unit is now relegated to a back-up console.

It looks like I will be receiving the Forbidden West bundle. Still need to finish the first game though.

Not that excited about Forbidden West. Zero Dawn was entertaining, but I always struggle to get to the end of the game the 4 times that I attempted a full playthrough of the game on both the PS4 and Steam - and no, I didn't dump the PS4 disc of the game into a toilet full of my stinky poop after a particularly heavy diarrhea when the game got a Steam release. I am however really, really excited to play Until Dawn again finally at 60 frames per second - why that game is still not out on Steam yet is still a mystery for the ages because you know Steam gamers would eat that up day one of release and make Sony some nice influx of cash. At first, I was thinking of just leaving the PS5 unopened until I have moved in but since I still don't have a set date for that - I just know that it will happen - let's have some last hurrah in the current but ever dissipating Game Room with it being the only console hooked up to my entertainment center...

No comments: