○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, February 21, 2022

インターネット ボーイフレンド

You know what's so cool about the Internet? It enables people to find each other in ways that was just nigh impossible before. I suppose in parts, I should thank my persistence in making myself available on the net with all the livestreaming I have been doing over the years. Even through the utter mundanity of the process, through all the uncertainties, all the harassments, it's all been worth it because I have also found a lot of joy in it... and most importantly, via the magic of the net, I have found someone special in my life, someone who has been there for me during my loneliest moments over the past couple of years. Maybe Oprah was right about the secret of the universe (she's not), that all you have to do is long for it and life will guide you towards the very thing that you desire the most and the only thing you have do then is to accept it with open arms.

I am hooked on these stupid animated emojis...

I don't think I have texted so much in my life, and it was during the wildly turbulent phase of my whirlwind romance that I discovered the magic of... emojis. I mean, they are cool to use when chatting on twitch.tv but I never knew that using them in inter-personal communications can be quite satisfying. The accuracy of the feelings they represent is quite uncanny. I nab myself a non-gamer though, but I am at peace with that. Surely having someone attached to the hips at all times, teaming up in multiplayer online games, beating up each other black and blue in Street Fighter V, and broadcasting gameplay together would get boring after a while? No, it wouldn't but yes, we all can't like the same things when we are attracted to each other sexually and emotionally.

We're in the same damn house and we still send stupid emojis to each other.

The relationship started off long-distance but eventually, we found a way to be together now. We are both movie buffs, so we do a lot of movie date nights these days. I think we are running low on new films though, so we have started looking back at the older catalogues for the two of us to discover together. I am so happy that we have found each other. In a world where you can't find a PlayStation 5 without performing a sexual favor enthusiastically or pay a thousand dollars, or both, it's nice that at least I can secure myself a lover. A modern gaming PC and a man in my life, everything's good with the world.

No comments: