○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

From Miku to Boa to Nergigante?!

What a jump eh? So yes, what began as a negligible side hobby has now turned into a quite a monster... literary! Behold, the latest entry to my slowly expanding collection of figurines, Capcom Figure Builder Creator's Model Nergigante:

A beautiful, though menacing, 12" monster.

Apparently, this is one of the monsters you fight in Monster Hunter World, a game that I did play a bit of. I have not encountered this magnificent creature yet but when I stumbled into the Creator's Model series for this game, the Nergigante was definitely the best looking one. From the colors and details on the underwings to the numerous protruding spikes all over its body, this is one magnificent looking figurine. I do wish that the wings were spread open instead of being in the curled position and that is my only complaint. This is a great way for me to celebrate the upcoming release of Monster Hunter Rise on the Switch later this month. If anything though, this should really inspire me to get back into MHW and commit to that game. Whichever the case, I love this motherfucker.

No comments: